Welcome to Hedgeschool21
Combining research and action, Hedgeschool21 is about discovering and designing more human, more affordable, more joyful, and more effective ways to experience learning.
Things that interest us:
- How does learning happen?
- What can learning mean?
- What exciting experiments about learning, education, health and healing are happening all over the world?
- What are the possibilities and limitations of formal learning?
- What are the possibilities and limitations of informal learning?
- How do we all play a part in making history, heritage, and tradition?
- We want online learning to feel more like being in a room with people. How do we do that?
- How can learning become more mobile, adaptable, and affordable?
- How can a greater understanding of listening and patience inform what we do?
- What part can oral history and reminisence play?
- How can we invite people to become aware of the difference they can make?
If you would like to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hedgeschool21 is a recipient of an Unltd Millenium Award.
Hedgeschool21 is a member of Safechild.